Let’s agree that quality furniture improves the look and feel of every home.
It is for this reason that we decided to create a blog that reviews home furniture.
I know your thinking about the price point in these hard economic times.
Trust me, simple furniture can make a huge difference in your home.
Let’s look at some of the furniture reviews we offer on this blog.
Our Featured Content
There are different types of Coffee tables available. On this website, we review different types of coffee tables including;
1. lift top coffee tables: These have a mechanism where the upper part of the table lifts up. This offers an elevated working space that can be compared to a desk.
2. Glass coffee table: The top part is usually made of glass. people love these tables because they portray class and elegance.
3. Round coffee tables: These kinds of tables are loved for their space-saving ability. If you have a small family, then this would be perfect for your home.
4. Ottoman coffee table: These are upholstered coffee tables. They can be used for relaxing your feet, as a bedside table and for storage.
5. Coffee table with storage: If you need more storage space in your living room, then it will suit you perfectly. The storage can be hidden and or divided into compartments with shelves.
6. Trunk coffee table: These bring back the old days design and feel into your home. The trunk tables also offer storage space if required.
A coffee table is normally a type of long, low table designed to be placed in front or alongside a couch, sofa, or chair. The purposes of the table are to provide a space to place cups, glasses or refreshments beside guests in an informal and comfortable setting.
Because the most common drinks that were provided in this setting was coffee, the name coffee table stuck. It is also common today to find magazines, books, and decorative items and objects on the table.
An arrangement of beverage coasters is also a common item. These tables are generally during parties to have plates of food placed on them.
I think we all agree that bedroom furniture is one of the most important in the house.
Comfortable furniture enhances better sleep hence improving the quality of life.
On this category, we look at some of the best-rated beds including;
1. Trundle bed: A trundle bed is a bed found underneath the normal one. These beds are pulled out when they are needed. These are great for hosting guests especially kids.
2. Futon mattresses: These are somehow similar to your normal mattress, Read our in-depth reviews and select the best futons for your daily use.
3. Platform bed: Platform beds come in different shapes and designs. Platform beds refer to those beds which have a base consisting of a flat, raised, hard and horizontal surface meant for supporting just a mattress.
4. Daybed with trundle: A daybed is awesome when it comes to saving space in your living room. A trundle also works great if you expect guests. The trundle is rolled underneath the bed when not in use.
5. Rollaway beds: These folding beds are perfect for your guests, hotels and even camping. Read our in-depth shopping guides and learn more about these beds.
6. Bed Frames with storage: Storage is a crucial topic when it comes to bedroom furniture. The more storage space you get the better. The spaces come in form of drawers and compartments.
On this category, we review the following dining tables;
1.Round dining table: This is one of the best solutions for a small dining room. Besides being colossal save of space, it also is great for gatherings with close friends and family: it gives a cozy feel for intimate conversations.
2. 3 piece dining set: This kind of dining table is suitable for a small family. The family should only have 2 members. It comes with two chairs and a table.
3. 7 piece dining set: Different from a 3 piece set, these hold a maximum of six members at the same time. Perfect for a large family.
4. Glass dining table: A dining table made of glass stands out in a small room, With such a dazzling design, it’s impossible to stay detached.
5. Pedestal dining table: Pedestal bases are usually great because you can fit extra guests around the dining table without table legs getting in the way. Mix a contemporary design with a daring color like black.
6. Counter height dining set: Statement pieces can match perfectly with other statement pieces. Forget this old fashioned idea and take a chance with this magnificent dining table.
While some may be content with picking up bits and pieces of furniture for their dining room here and there, matching dining room furniture sets are now so common.
They have produced insufficiently inexpensive varieties that you can get a very good set without spending much money.
This allows you to enjoy furniture that matches and gives a good impression on guests and also has the not insubstantial benefit of being of similar quality of manufacture.
A brief glance into the relevant manufacturing company before you buy one of their sets will allow you to know just what you’re getting and how long it’s likely to last.
Unlike with mix and match furniture where figuring out the value and longevity of the whole thing is made difficult by necessitating specific research into each individual piece.
In this section, we review the following chairs;
- Wingback chairs: Have you felt the comfort of wing back chairs? If you want to know what wing back to buy then you will want to see this list.
Wingback chairs were once furniture exclusive for the royalties, priests and wealthy families. Today, wing back leather chairs are available for everyone at varied styles and types.
2. Papasan Chair: One of the strengths of this kind of chair is that due to the two-part design, the cushion can be set at any angle the user would like for maximum comfort. Many modern adjustable chairs can be very expensive due to complicated design, but the elegant Papasan solution allows for a high level of adjustability at a fraction of the cost.
3. Outdoor rocking chairs: Outdoor rocking chairs and gliders are some of the most relaxing pieces of outdoor furniture available on the market today. Our outdoor rockers and gliders are durable, long-lasting, and most of all comfortable. They provide the perfect place to spend your day at both commercial and residential locations.
4. Upholstered dining chairs: One of the most popular upholstered dining chairs are wood dining chairs. Upholstery and wood have been combined on dining chairs for hundreds of years and always provide an outstanding result. Wood upholstered dining chairs come in numerous colors. Many different kinds of wood are used, which have different natural colors. These wood upholstered dining chairs may be built upon even further by adding different wood finishes.
5. Folding chairs: Folding chairs are commonly used to provide readily available seating accommodations. Folding chairs are also often used as a seating option in the event planning industry due to their simplicity and variety of styles.
6. Plastic Adirondack chairs: The stylish plastic Adirondack chairs are available in a variety of eye-catching colors such as green, lemon, white, sand, red, orange, etc to adorn your outdoor space. They are cheap and easy to clean. A quick rinse with soap and water is all that you need to keep the chair gleaming.
If you are looking for chairs to furnish your living room, our reviews will give you some inspirational design ideas and help you choose the perfect for your home or office.
There is a huge variety of chairs available to suit every taste, in both contemporary and traditional styles, but the choice can sometimes be overwhelming.
In this list, we look at:
- Deck box: A deck is a perfect addition to any home and once you have it you begin to wonder why in the world isn’t there a built-in storage solution? Some deck does have built-in furniture but storage seems to be the forgotten link!
2. Firepit table: Here, we will talk about the many different options, what to look for in a gas fire pit table, other types of fire tables and outside warming devices, and how to maintain your table, so that you will come away with enough information to find the perfect table while saving some money and time at the same time.
3. Towel warmer: A Towel Warmer adds an exciting splash of color and style to your décor – plus the luxury of warm towels and linens. The beauty of a towel warmer is that it transforms the bathroom into a gorgeous design element for homes, hotels, and spas.
4. small outdoor table: Outdoor tables are basically weather resistant. The best ones don’t get corroded or mold on them. read our reviews for more information.
5. Wicker patio furniture: This post will showcase some of the luxurious wicker garden furniture we have selected. A few lifestyle images combined with some informative text to give you an idea of what we deal in
6. Teak patio furniture: Our teak furniture selections include Tables & Chairs, Chaise Lounges, Garden Benches, Teak Bars and Barstools all available as fine teak furniture.
Having a great place for family barbecues, small cookouts with close friends and larger backyard parties will make your home a place you will enjoy spending more time.
There are so many outdoor patio designs to consider. To make your patio just the way you want it to suit your particular needs and desires, take some time to learn all the various options. Outdoor patio solutions are easy to find and easy to come up with on your own.
Before searching for patio decorating ideas, take stock of the area you have available for your patio space. Then keep this in mind when looking at designs and ideas and think in terms of how they will work for the area you have.
It can be helpful to draw up a sketch of the area with at least an approximate footage and have this with you when you are looking at outdoor patio ideas, whether it is driving around your neighborhood or looking online.
In this section, we review the following Storage options;
- Dvd Storage: DVD storage furniture should really be considered a necessity in this day and age. Keeping your DVDs organized and out of the way can help you avoid the clutter and the mess of the current average American home. DVD storage furniture has a unique place in today’s society.
2. Upholstered bench: One of the good things about these benches is their ability to blend in well with existing furniture. This is a very useful feature because it can save you the time and money to replace or rearrange all of your room’s existing furniture.
3. Plastic storage drawers: When purchasing storage drawers you should choose a reputable brand like Rubbermaid. Some cheap brand uses a brittle plastic that easily cracks and deforms. Unlike ordinary plastic storage, Rubbermaid uses a high-grade material that produces tough and durable plastic storage solutions for all your storage needs.
4. Corner tv stand: One of the most convenient pieces of furniture available for a family room, living room, den, recreation room, or any other room of the house is a corner TV stand. It is the perfect solution for all types of TVs, including today’s popular wide-screen sets because these stands are sold in many different sizes.
5. Jewelry armoire: So you want to buy a jewelry armoire? But do you need one? Well, if you have lots of jewelry stashed somewhere in your closet, and you keep untangling the jewelry every time you dress up, then you should probably consider getting one. You will appreciate your jewelry better when you no longer have to store them in a huge messy heap.
6. Liquor cabinet: Looking for the best wine cabinets online? Well, look no further. Every wine cabinet we sell is handpicked for the best possible quality known to mankind
7. Outdoor storage bench: An outdoor storage bench is a perfect addition to your outdoor space. If you are an active gardener, enjoy a barbeque, or just have some extra stuff stored by the poolside, there are two things that will always come in handy: storage space and some extra space to sit. There are just so many items that could be conveniently tucked away in storage space. Some from the top of my head are garden tools, barbeque equipment, winter gear, patio supplies.
15 Space-saving furniture ideas for your home Live Smart & Expand Your Space