Shopping for a buffet table lamp is not that hard if you know what you want.
That’s why not all of us are capable of hosting a beautiful buffet and we usually leave it to those who have proven themselves worthy of such a demanding task.
As I said previously, everything is supposed to be spotless and a big part of a beautiful buffet is choosing the most appropriate buffet table lamps for the occasion.
Let’s look at some highly rated ones in the market.
Last update on 2020-11-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Buffet Table Lamp Reviews
- 1.1 1. Safavieh Lighting Collection Deco 28-Inch Table Lamp (Set of 2)
- 1.2 2. Bertie Traditional Buffet Table Lamps Set of 2 Warm Brown Wood Tone Tall Fabric Drum Shade for Dining Room – Regency Hill
- 1.3 3. JONATHAN Y JYL2010A-SET2 Hollis 34″ Metal LED Lamp modern, Contemporary, Glam, Mid-Century Modern
- 1.4 4. Dimond 93-071 SterlingHome Whimsical Elegance Table Lamp
- 1.5 5. Oneach Crystal Table Lamps with USB Port Modern Lamp Set of 2 for Living Room Bedroom Buffet Table Column Drum Shade
- 1.6 6. Décor Therapy TL17313 Table Lamp, Chrome and Clear Acrylic
- 1.7 7. Kenroy Home Kenroy 20182GR Traditional One Light Buffet Lamp from Iron Lace Collection in Bronze/Dark, 11.00 inches, Golden Ruby Finish
- 1.8 8. French Buffet Table Lamp Beige Scroll Metal Lattice Candlestick Framed Cylinder Shade for Dining Room – Regency Hill
- 1.9 9. Kenroy Home Rustic Table Lamp ,29 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width, 9.5 Inch Length with Natural Slate Finish
- 1.10 10. Tomshine Crystal Table Lamps Silver Bedside Nightstand Lamp Desk Lamp for Living Room Bedroom Decorative Dining Room Kitchen Table Lamps
- 2 Buffet Table Lamps
- 3 Your Quick & Easy Guide to Taking Your Table lamps Lighting Shades Measurements.
- 4 The Easy Way to Measure Your Table Lamps Lighting Shades.
- 5 The 3 Sections Below are The Dining Room Table Lamps Lighting Area.
- 6 5 TIPS ABOUT LAMPS – Interior Design
Best Buffet Table Lamp Reviews
1. Safavieh Lighting Collection Deco 28-Inch Table Lamp (Set of 2)
2. Bertie Traditional Buffet Table Lamps Set of 2 Warm Brown Wood Tone Tall Fabric Drum Shade for Dining Room – Regency Hill
3. JONATHAN Y JYL2010A-SET2 Hollis 34″ Metal LED Lamp modern, Contemporary, Glam, Mid-Century Modern
4. Dimond 93-071 SterlingHome Whimsical Elegance Table Lamp
5. Oneach Crystal Table Lamps with USB Port Modern Lamp Set of 2 for Living Room Bedroom Buffet Table Column Drum Shade
6. Décor Therapy TL17313 Table Lamp, Chrome and Clear Acrylic
7. Kenroy Home Kenroy 20182GR Traditional One Light Buffet Lamp from Iron Lace Collection in Bronze/Dark, 11.00 inches, Golden Ruby Finish
8. French Buffet Table Lamp Beige Scroll Metal Lattice Candlestick Framed Cylinder Shade for Dining Room – Regency Hill
9. Kenroy Home Rustic Table Lamp ,29 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width, 9.5 Inch Length with Natural Slate Finish
10. Tomshine Crystal Table Lamps Silver Bedside Nightstand Lamp Desk Lamp for Living Room Bedroom Decorative Dining Room Kitchen Table Lamps
Buffet Table Lamps
Let’s try to understand then what makes a buffet table lamp perfect!
First off goes the color of the buffet table lamp shade. There are two options here and each of them is equally impressive. You can go for matching colors which means that your buffet table cloth will have the same color as the shade and generally that will be the dominant color of the table.
The other choice you have is to go a bit crazy and choose the exact opposite color or something completely contradictory. This may sound hard to pull off and it generally is so the first choice is always the simplest but for those of you with a talent for decoration, this can prove to be perfect!
In order to be able to understand what the perfect setting is when it comes to the lamps, my advice you are for you to browse through a couple of appropriate magazines in order to get a few buffet table decoration ideas.
It is not hard and I can guarantee that it will help you a ton. It is very important for your table to look absolutely perfect and there are many things that you can do to help achieve that.
Buffet Table Decor
As I said in an older article I wrote, a buffet table is every cook’s crown jewel and I’m sure that you can all agree.
There is nothing that can compare to a well-prepared buffet so you should always do your best. One thing that I always find useful is to try and spread out a few of the responsibilities to other people.
This way you will have more time to plan for the decorations and for the main plates. Ask some of your guests to bring over anything that they can prepare themselves like salads, drinks, or some snacks, and this way you can get the “easy” but time-consuming things out of the way.
Find the most appropriate buffet table lamps and make your buffet table shine like it never has before. Trust me, you won’t be able to handle all those compliments!
Bring Elegance to Your Home With Crystal Table Lamps
The old saying was that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but if you’ve ever met a great chandelier or a crystal table lamp, then you know that every woman can have more than one best friend, crystal beauties certainly qualify.
Crystal lamps are translucent through and through, not only putting out light into your home but also turning it into a vibrant, sparkling rainbow.
There’s much to be said for crystal and the level of elegance that it can bring to your home but isn’t just for classing up your dining room. You can use crystal table lamps throughout your entire home to provide elegance, romance, and brilliance.
Choosing the Right Table Lamp
When you’re looking for the right crystal table lamps for your home, you’re not just looking for beauty. You’re also looking for a great value. The problem is that some crystal table lamps that might seem like a good value are actually fake crystal or plastic, and will eventually let you down.
When you pick your crystal table lamps you should pay great attention to detail. Real crystal is made from a careful combination of lead oxide and glass. This combination creates a strong material that can be easily cut into facets.
The facets of your crystal lamp are what reflect light at many different angles, providing you with unimaginable levels of luminescence and any number of rainbows throughout your home.
Crystal Lamp Work for Traditional and Contemporary Styles
Using crystal table lamps can be a reality for any home and any style, from traditional and classical homes to contemporary and even country style homes and cabins.
Crystal lamps today come in a wide variety of traditional and contemporary styles so you can match your lamps to your own personal style and the style of your home. Rounded cuts and droplets provide the perfect accent to traditional styles, where the boxy styles fit in in many contemporary homes.
Adding a Crystal Table Lamp With Your Décor
Once you’ve realized that crystal table lamps can fit in with your décor it’s time to put them in place. But before you slap your Swarovski beauties or other table lamps in the middle of the room you’ve got to think about what you want to say about your room.
Creating symmetry by placing two lamps on both ends of a table can bring your room together. But it can also make the lamps the centerpiece of the room. Your traditional room may be perfect for a conversation piece.
When it comes to a contemporary room, you may want to let your other pieces shine. In that case, make sure to create asymmetry and place your lamps in inconspicuous places.
Your Quick & Easy Guide to Taking Your Table lamps Lighting Shades Measurements.
Don’t get caught buying the wrong Table Lamps Lighting replacement shades and then having to go through the hassle and expense of shipping them back.
Be sure to get your measurements right the first time and save all those headaches.
There is a very specific way you must measure your replacement shades or you will definitely end up getting the wrong ones.
It’s easy really, just follow your new Lampshade quick -n- easy measurement instructions below and then go shopping for your shades with the complete confidence that you know you will get the right one every time.
1st- One big tip to keep in mind is that when measuring the old shades that you want to replace remember that most often that if it’s a glass shade it’s undersized. So, as an example: if you are measuring a chimney whose bottom is 2 & 7/8 you will need a standard 3-inch bottom.
A few helpful rules of thumb to make your table lamps lighting replacement shades buying experience as easy as possible.
1. When you give your internet retailer the dimensions of the shade(s) that you want they will typically want them stated in the following manner. The measurement across the top 1st, the measurement across the bottom 2nd, and height on the slant 3rd (or last). Knowing this point ahead of time can save some confusion later.
2. With lamp replacement shades purchased in the USA all measurements will be given in inches. However, if you find just the perfect replacement shade in a great little online store when you click on a Google ad it could be that your buying from a really cool little shop in England or Italy.
In which case of course your measurements would need to be converted into metric. If you need to do that don’t sweat it, just Google metric conversions, and a bunch of solutions will pop up. Also, many English or Italian companies will ship you your glass lamp replacement shades all the way from overseas for less than a lot of domestic shippers will do just from State to State in the USA.
3. Do your lampshades sit on tripods? Then you will likely want what the industry refers to as a student shade.
4. Does your shade sit on a ring with no screws? Then you may want to look at what are termed as “Gone with the Wind Globes”.
5. Does your glass shade have a slightly flared lip with usually 3 screws holding it in place just below this lip? If so you may want to look at the Cased Glass categories.
6. Does it sit with several prongs inside it or inside of a round gallery? Then you will want to look further into the Chimney category.
Now, the straight forward approach of; How to Measure your Table Lamps Lighting Replacement Shades
In the photo diagram below you will see that there really isn’t too much to it. The measuring of the dimensions is a very straight forward process.
Just remember to write them down in order (Top 1st, Bottom 2nd, and slant 3rd) and you will have it made.
The Easy Way to Measure Your Table Lamps Lighting Shades.
How Many Table Lamps Lighting Each Room? In a space like your living room you really want to contrast with the color tones of the room. position your lighting sources about every ten feet or so. This can of course vary with the layout of the room.
What you’re really looking for here is the elimination of distinct lines and large castings of shadows that close off sections of the room and don’t exactly invite you to enter those areas.
After you’ve gotten most of the positioning done, just walk around the room and look for lighting dead spots or cold spots and make your final adjustments accordingly.
The 3 Sections Below are The Dining Room Table Lamps Lighting Area.
The Dining Room
Height: Here your main purpose with table lamp lighting is going to be filling in and evening out the light distribution from your other major light sources such as chandeliers, sideboard lighting, or even wall lamps.
In this environment, you can easily go a little bigger and grander and add a bit of your own signature flair.
The purpose is that when dining there are no dead spots so that guests are troubled with their eyesight. Be sure to go around and sit at each chair to check for any blinding glares of direct lighting at that particular table position. Here you can use dimmers to adjust between the soft romance of dinner for two and the enlightenment needed for lively guests.
The Lamp Base
The Lamp Base: In this instance, a smaller base will of course add to the room on the table for serving platters and guest plates. But be very wary that you choose one with a base heavy enough that will not easily tip because as you may well imagine accidents of knocking things over are much more prone in this part of your home.
Your Dining Room Table Lamp Shades: Your main concerns here are size and diffusion.
The Dining Room
Size; you want smallish and thin so that your guests are not having to bend at the waist to look around the lampshade to speak to you. That could get awkward and embarrassing rather quickly.
Room Light Diffusion; here you really want evenly distributed soft easy tones. You need to avoid direct glare into anyone’s eyes and too bright a light source so that it warrants looking away from it as the sharpness and its piercing nature are irritating to the senses. It’s only natural, both you and your guests will shy away from a room if the lighting feels uncomfortable.
Following these simple guidelines should virtually guarantee your new table lamp lighting success.