There are different designs available in DVD storage units.
Some units come as full-size pieces of furniture that include space for your entertainment items.
The designs you can find range from the simple to the elegant and can fit with many different types of decorating ideas.
The Coventry country style cabinet is a piece that allows you to place your television on the top of the cabinet.
It comes with two open shelves and two enclosed shelf units that have magnetic door closures.
Table of Contents
- Best DVD storage 2019
- 1. Sauder 409110 Multimedia Storage Tower Cinnamon Cherry finish
- 2. Prepac Large Four-Sided Spinning Tower Storage Cabinet, Black
- 3. Atlantic Drawbridge Media Storage Cabinet
- 4. Leslie Dame Solid Oak Multimedia Storage Cabinet with Classic Mission Style Doors, Black
- 5. Tangkula Multimedia Media Storage Tower with Tempered Glass Door, Brown
- 6. Winsome Wood 94944 Holden Media/Entertainment, Antique Walnut
- 7. Atlantic Summit Adjustable Media Cabinet
- 8. Atlantic Venus Media Storage Cabinet
- 9. Venture Horizon Revolving Media Tower 1000 Black & Oak
- 10. Atlantic Elite Media Storage Cabinet
- 11. Atlantic Typhoon Media Spinner Unit
- 12. Novogratz Concord Turntable Stand, Brown Oak
- 13. Atlantic Windowpane Multimedia-Storage Cabinet
- 14. Leslie Dame Mission Style Multimedia Storage Cabinet with Sliding Glass Doors, Black
- 15. Atlantic 4 Tier Rotating Cube Espresso
- Why should I use A DVD Media Cabinet?
- DVD Storage Units with Doors
- Which media storage is right for your home?
- What to consider when selecting one
- Sliding doors
- A DVD storage cabinet that is useful in many ways:
Best DVD storage 2019
1. Sauder 409110 Multimedia Storage Tower Cinnamon Cherry finish
2. Prepac Large Four-Sided Spinning Tower Storage Cabinet, Black
3. Atlantic Drawbridge Media Storage Cabinet
4. Leslie Dame Solid Oak Multimedia Storage Cabinet with Classic Mission Style Doors, Black
5. Tangkula Multimedia Media Storage Tower with Tempered Glass Door, Brown
6. Winsome Wood 94944 Holden Media/Entertainment, Antique Walnut
7. Atlantic Summit Adjustable Media Cabinet
8. Atlantic Venus Media Storage Cabinet
9. Venture Horizon Revolving Media Tower 1000 Black & Oak
10. Atlantic Elite Media Storage Cabinet
11. Atlantic Typhoon Media Spinner Unit
12. Novogratz Concord Turntable Stand, Brown Oak
13. Atlantic Windowpane Multimedia-Storage Cabinet
14. Leslie Dame Mission Style Multimedia Storage Cabinet with Sliding Glass Doors, Black
15. Atlantic 4 Tier Rotating Cube Espresso
Why should I use A DVD Media Cabinet?
Usually, a DVD storage cabinet may have special racks only suitable for DVDs.
But you can always find other styles of cabinets, having bookshelves or drawers with them.
By using a multi-functions cabinet, you can allocate your DVDs and other stuff such as books or magazines altogether.
You can easily arrange these media storage cabinets in living rooms.
As you will be able to organize these CDs in proper order, your home looks beautiful. Media storage cabinets are available in different sizes and shapes.
You can select a cabinet of your style. These are generally made of wood.
DVD Storage Units with Doors
The nice part about using the door cabinets for your entertainment items is that they stay neat and organized.
You always know where your movie is when you want to watch it. The doors keep all of the items cleverly hidden so the room it is in does not appear cluttered.
The DVD storage units are quality pieces of furniture that will enhance any style of the room they are in.
You can use the furniture pieces with doors in a bedroom, living room or den area. The price of the piece will vary depending on the size and features it includes.
You can find them at most stores that carry home furnishings.
Which media storage is right for your home?
Finding the right DVD storage unit can help immensely in reducing the clutter that amasses gradually with more and more purchases of DVDs.
Inadequate storage can result in an annoying spread of scattered cases, and the loss of the DVDs themselves.
There are a number of choices when searching for the right DVD storage units. It is important to consider not only the number of disks you currently own but also the possibility of owning more.
Of course, it is also good to find DVD storage units that go along nicely with the aesthetic of your living space.
What to consider when selecting one
1. Period of storage
In this case, you should pay attention to the length of time you will store your stuff.
If you want to store your stuff just for two months, please think about the rates as well as the contract terms.
What about the long-term self-storage?
If you want to store the items for a long time, you can choose the heavy one, since you will not move it very often.
How long will you use your DVD storage unit?
2. Required Features
It is a good idea to be aware of what in DVD storage furniture cabinets are great features and not so great features.
The classic good looks of wooden furniture are not forgotten when considering DVD storage furniture.
You can find these in a variety of different forms of hardwood to match your current furniture.
Cherry, mahogany, oak, and pine are all very common finishes to find when looking at wooden DVD storage furniture.
Many times would in DVD storage furniture offers doors that you can open or drawers that you pull out like a dresser.
When looking at the variety of wooden DVD storage furniture that features doors that allow like a dresser it is very important to consider the height and depth of those drawers.
Some DVD storage furniture looks fantastic but if it’s a pain to use it won’t do you much good.
It’s for this reason you want to get DVD storage furniture with adequate drawer size.
I personally avoid DVD storage furniture that uses drawers but that’s just me.
3. Swivel Base Feature
Another hot option in DVD storage furniture is a swivel base.
Typically smaller forms of DVD storage furniture will offer a base that will allow the cabinet to swivel from side to side.
There are a couple of different uses for this.
The first is placement oriented. Maybe you would like to keep it non-square or off-angle from the rest of the furniture in the room.
The swivel base always you to dial in the exact angle that you want the DVD storage furniture to sit at.
The second popular use of a swivel base is to rotate the DVD storage furniture.
This utilizes more than one side of the cabinet for storage making it more efficient for space conservation.
Of course, you shouldn’t forget DVD storage furniture that features a sliding door.
The sliding doors typically made out of glass can be constructed out of wood as well.
The advantage of glasses that you will be able to see through it and display your DVD collection. Of course, that reverse is true of wood.
Wood will allow you to conceal your DVD collection.
This is a great way to reduce the appearance of clutter in any room.
It is for that reason that you should know what you’re looking for in DVD storage furniture before you go shopping.
A DVD storage cabinet that is useful in many ways:
Since a media storage cabinet can be useful in many ways; it is easy to find such a cabinet in a lot of houses and small business units.
When it comes to businesses, business owners may have to maintain business documents such as contracts, account details, client information and many more.
This is when they will need a media storage unit, as they don’t have to worry about the safety of such important media.
They can have it all stored in one place so that they can use them whenever needed. Also, they can avoid misplacing or losing any such important documents.
People who are planning to buy a media storage cabinet can go online and check for the different styles.
They can then read the online reviews and get the one that fits their requirements.
to store media stuff and protect them in style.
With these great ideas in mind hopefully, you have a better idea of what to look for in DVD storage furniture.
Just keep in mind that you don’t want to purchase any DVD storage furniture that will conflict with the rest of your room.
In fact, if possible purchase DVD storage furniture that adds a slight feel of elegance to yours. This is often done with storage furniture that is made out of a combination of both glass and wood.
This is the type of storage furniture that we most often see consumers use.