There are a host of terrible gift ideas out there. Stash them away. Never think of them again. Custom engraved gifts are by far the easiest, win all, gifts to give to anyone, anytime, and anything. Guaranteed. Make everyone’s holiday special with an personal engraved gift. What can you engrave? Below are the top 7 engravable gifts around.
1. Shot glasses. You need engraved gifts for men? Glass or crystal shot glasses with an engraved silver plaque, of course he’ll be thrilled. Under $20.
2. A glass photo vase. the absolutely most treasurable home decorative of engraved glass gifts. A glass photo frame engraved with a name or message, with an attached vase behind where the picture slides in. For mother, grandmother, wife, sister, friend: the best engraved gifts for her. Under $35.
3. Army knives. Even a 13 function rubber grip steel army knife can cost you under $25, engraving included. No more searching out engraved gifts for him.
4. A set of wine glasses. Heighten the joy of clinking wine glasses by giving these laser engraved gifts with your recipient’s initials. Either red or white wine glasses, a glass is under $18 easily. Sets can be discounted.
5. Cake servers. If you’re looking for engraved silver gifts, look no further. Elegant cake servers, like a knife and server set make your baker the star of the show. Let her know you care, have them engraved. A lifetime treasure. Between $50 to $60.
6. Luggage and tags. One of the very practical engraved gift ideas, for any member of the family. Leather luggage tags engraved with the family name are more valuable than you’ll pay. Less than $30, even for a set.
7. Bathroom accessories. Of course one of the best in engraveable gifts, a set of ceramic, acrylic, or chrome bath accessories like mirror, brush, soap dispenser, and toothbrush holder will be forever displayed with class and love. Why didn’t you think of it earlier, right?
These are the tops, but there are many more to choose from if you have more gifts on your list to give. A wrought iron swirl wine rack, under $30. An ivory wall towel holder, under $20. A metal plant stand, anywhere from $20 to $50. A fireplace screen, electronics, throw pillows, miniature sculptures, furniture…there is really no end to what you can engrave.
Engraving gifts has never been easier. There are so many truly classic gifts to give, to anyone, that will be brimming with personalized love and eternality. No more cheesy presents. These top gifts say it all.